Your donation makes a difference!
- $25 provides new warm clothes to a survivor upon leaving the hospital.
- $50 provides two phone cards ensuring survivors can maintain contact with the courts, lawyers, law enforcement, and Riverview Center advocates.
- $100 provides one hour of therapy for a survivor with a trauma informed mental health therapist.
- $500 provides five nights of emergency hotel stays for displaced survivors of trauma.
- $1,000 provides ten days of crisis hotline support.
- $2,500 provides six months of therapy for a survivor with a trauma-informed therapist.
1789 Elm Street Sponsorship & Naming Opportunities
- $5,000 Staff Offices
- $10,000 Conference Room
- $15,000 Counseling/Therapy Rooms & Training Rooms
- $25,000 Survivors’ Library & Resource Room
- $50,000 Lobby/ Waiting Room-Survivor Welcome Area