Your gift makes a difference!
- $25 provides a set of new replacement clothes for a survivor so they can leave the hospital with dignity.
- $50 provides two phone cards, ensuring survivors can maintain contact with the courts, lawyers, law enforcement, and Riverview Center advocates and therapists.
- $100 provides one hour of therapy with a trauma-informed therapist for a survivor.
- $500 provides essential, professional, survivor-centered training for 25 law enforcement officers, medical personnel, and other first responders.
- $1,000 provides ten days of 24/7 survivor support and crisis helpline for 16 counties.
- $2,500 provides 150 hours of legal, medical, social services, and general advocacy to support survivors like Alex and their families as they cope with this trauma.
Riverview Center also has other donation/sponsorship opportunities.
- Building Sponsorship & Naming >> Learn more about building sponsorship levels
- Golf Outing Sponsorship
- Evening Of Light Sponsorship
- Hope & Healing Art Gallery Sponsorship
- For a $20 donation, you can get a t-shirt
Use the drop-down on the form below to tell us how you want your donation used.