Support survivors during this holiday season!
Your gift makes a difference!
- $25 provides a set of new replacement clothes for a survivor so they can leave the hospital with dignity.
- $50 provides two phone cards, ensuring survivors can maintain contact with the courts, lawyers, law enforcement, and Riverview Center advocates and therapists.
- $100 provides one hour of therapy with a trauma-informed therapist for a survivor.
- $500 provides essential, professional, survivor-centered training for 25 law enforcement officers, medical personnel, and other first responders.
- $1,000 provides ten days of 24/7 survivor support and crisis helpline for 16 counties.
- $2,500 provides 150 hours of legal, medical, social services, and general advocacy to support survivors and their families as they cope with this trauma.
Riverview Center also has other donation/sponsorship opportunities.
- Building Sponsorship & Naming
- Golf Outing Sponsorship
- Evening Of Light Sponsorship
- Hope & Healing Art Gallery Sponsorship
Use the drop-down on the form below to tell us how you want your donation used.